1

This Weeks FS20 is Cambria

Posted by Captain Crafter on 4:14 PM

This weeks featured stamper is Cambria, so check out her gallery and you'll be glad you did. Here's the card I chose to case from her gallery. Her card is quite feminine, so I thought it would be cool to make a masculine version of hers. To make mine boy friendly I pulled out Treehouse designer paper. The colours on the Dp are ones I often use, More Mustard, Bordering Blue, Cranberry Crisp, Sahara Sand, and they work really well to make any masculine card. Cambria's card is very pretty and has a lot going on, like all that great stitching. I do wish I could do that too - it really adds a nice touch to her work. Anyway, my goal was to make it a lot simpler and just have a few touches, you can see I used my paper piercer and added some hemp.

There you have it, Cambria, this weeks FS. I hope you enjoyed this post.

|

1 Comments


Ya know, if you just drag a gel pen across your pierced holes, you'd have Faux Stitching. ;-)

Copyright © 2009 Captain Crafter All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.