4

Masculine Blues......

Posted by Captain Crafter on 9:43 AM

I have come across many comments on SCS that have to do with people having trouble making Masculine cards. To be honest being a masculine dude man, I have had trouble as well. I have found that the new 'Zoofari' as well as some older sets like 'Wild About You' and 'Monkey Business' work very well to solve the problem. After all, all men are animals and in both these sets you will be able to make a card for all the wild animals in your life. Though you can make some very cute feminine cards as well.

I think everyone should get the new Zoofari set, it really is an awesome set. I'm glad I have it, i know this will be a set that I'll be using for many masculine cards in the future. Check out my gallery to see some examples.

|

4 Comments


This is a terrific and you're right about Zoofari. Glad to know there's a guy who can admit to being an animal!


Love the coloring on your zoofari card- hated this set at first, but of course.... all the SCS'rs have converted me... again. Very Cute!


I have a bunch of animale sets so I really don't need this one.... HOWEVER, may I just say that you are making it very difficult with this card?!?! Bad you!
~Kendra

Copyright © 2009 Captain Crafter All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.