4

I love making cards........

Posted by Captain Crafter on 10:08 PM
Here's the latest cards I have made. I received a lot of new sets from my family. I just love love them.....well yes my family and the new sets. LOL. The top card is made from Wild Wasabi, More Mustard, Regal Rose and Certainly Celery. I used My new Doodle That, My ever trusty Canvas, and bits and pieces of AYC1. The hardest part was deciding on what colours to use for the flower. I tried a few samples and it is a lot harder than you think or maybe its just me.















This Pick a Petal set is going to work out very well for me. I love mixing many colours together to make a nice and bright card. I used Wild Wasabi, Cool Caribbean, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery and Summer Sun. One of my favorite techniques to use is paper piercing, it can add so much to a card. Give it a try if you haven't already.
















I really like this last card. I was aiming for a masculine card and I think it turned out well. Zoofari is just soooooooooooooo cool, and those wee birds are just excellent. I used Old Olive, Tree House, Soft Sky and Really Rust card stock. I was so happy the watercolouring turned out so well.

|

4 Comments


Boy, my Google reader says you posted at 2:25 am. Goodness. I love your cards. I just read in SCS forum that one of the oval punches works on the pick a petals and then you snip off the pointed tip. I'm going to try that today, I think. Nice cards.


Wow Your cards are great!! I can't wait to try the new SU colors....I will have to be patient and wait for the new catty.


The color combo is great, love the cards, and those birds, they make me laugh everytime I see them.


What an awesome card! Love the colors, the layout and your coloring. I just discovered your blog today and think your work is fantastic!

Copyright © 2009 Captain Crafter All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.