1

Man....I'm falling behind!

Posted by Captain Crafter on 4:30 PM

I made this card for two challenges, one is for a SCS challenge (LSC119) and the second is for Challenge #14. The later is a challenge I do weekly for my friend's. This card applies to the SCS challenge because I had to make a card without using a typical background stamp. I used a flower from the Tagger's Dozen set for the background, which is just random stamps of the flower. The layout of this card is what I came up with for my Challenge #14 and the rest of the card was up to my friends. They could do any colour combo, any embellishments, you get the idea. My card was totally designed around the ribbon which I got at Old Navy, yah I said Old Navy. The best part is I paid 97 cents for the roll of three metres.

The reason why I chose the title I made for this post is because the SCS challenge is from last week and I just sent out Challenge #14 today. I was supposed to send it out on Sunday. AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

I hope you enjoy this card, let me know what you think.

|

1 Comments


That Old Navy ribbon is very cool. How can I get in on these challenges you send out?! I am a sucker for a challenge.

Copyright © 2009 Captain Crafter All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.