3

Thank You Carrie

Posted by Captain Crafter on 9:30 AM

I just picked up my latest order on the weekend from my friend Carrie. Before that she lent me some of her Christmas sets so I could get a head start on making cards for the holidays, and not having many Christmas sets on hand this was awesome to have her stamps to use. Anyway, getting back to my new stamps, one set is the Stem Silhouettes. I decided to make a set of thank you cards as a small thanks for lending me her stamps(Thank-you Carrie).

I decided to use a really simple design and then I used my word window punch for the sentiment. Next I used my Crop A Dile that my wife got me for my birthday to add a large eyelet and then I used some brown/white striped ribbon to finish the card off. If anyone is a bite afraid to use or get a Crop A Dile, you have to face fear and get it because it really is totally awesome.

|

3 Comments


I just love what you did with this card and the set. I just received mine today and can't wait to get started using it. TFS!


Anytime my friend. The cards are wonderful!

Copyright © 2009 Captain Crafter All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.