0

Featured Stamper Challenge- FS16

Posted by Captain Crafter on 9:43 AM in ,


This weeks featured stamper on Splitcoaststampers (SCS) is KED. I didn't have any trouble finding a card to choose for casing. Here's a link to the challenge post and it has link to KED's gallery. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252341
Here the card I chose to case from KED's gallery, http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/537439?cat=500&ppuser=92377 , I chose this for the nice layout and overall design. I made a few changes to the card, which I was supposed to do. I changed the colours used as well as the flower and the theme. One change in particular is the brackets I used versus KED's. My brackets are made using the Round Tab Punch that Stampin' Up sells, KED's were made using a stamp from the Office Accoutrement set which you can find in the 2007 Spring Mini catalogue from Stampin' Up. Though the biggest change I made was using a staple to attach the (wish) tab, which I really think makes the card.

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Captain Crafter All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.