0

Challenge #12

Posted by Captain Crafter on 5:26 PM in ,

The challenge this week was to follow a layout (see card above), and to use black as an accent to make the colours POP. I send out a challenge to my friends every Sunday, then they have one week to complete their card.

For my card that I created, I used Cool Caribbean, More Mustard, Certainly Celery and Basic Black card stock. For the main image I used Love Matters and on the Cool Caribbean I used my Canvas BG. A bit of black gingham, some Stampin' Up (SU) markers and a few black brads later, I have the card you see above. Oh.....I took my paper piercer and pierced a line across the card near the bottom.

Look back here next week to take a look at what I make for challenge #13.

|

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 Captain Crafter All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.