4

Happy Birthday Creative Challenge

Posted by Captain Crafter on 3:19 PM
I started to make this card just the other day. I had no idea what theme I was going to use until I was on Shelli Gardner's site, So Shelli, and saw that her latest challenge was calling for a Happy Birthday theme.

I haven't made a card that pops up, slides, spins in some time so before I started I decided to do a view master type card with a bit of a twist. The twist being when you hold a piece of red cello over the red stamped image it reveals the hidden blue image beneath. I'm not sure what to call it but the idea came from an old game I had when I was a kid and it had this method of revealing the answers to the questions in the game card.

I hope you all enjoy!








|

4 Comments


Great card, I need to try one of these. Have intended to but never have. Love your color choice. Good Luck!


You rock, Greg! This is awesome!


Cute!! Congrats on your win!


I remember that 'game' too!!! Totally forgot about it until I read your post....what a blast from the past!

Great card!

Kathy

http:/www.sassystamper.blogspot.com

Copyright © 2009 Captain Crafter All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.