2

Card of the Week & The Fab 5!!

Posted by Captain Crafter on 11:02 AM
Today I found out from some kind comments on my blog that my card was chosen as one of the Fab Five cards this week. Congrats to Kristen, for her card was picked card of the week. Thanks to Laura (awesome sketch by the way) and Kazan for picking my card. This is so awesome, Fab Five, I like it it sounds like a super hero group. I know I'll be Captain Crafter defender of paper crafters (ouch my head is swelling, hehehehe), oh wait I am Captain Crafter (LOL). I'll definatly do more sketch challenges at 2Sketches4You.

|

2 Comments


Your card is really cute. I love the colors you used :) Huge congrats on making the Fab 5! Well Deserved.


Congratulations!! Your card is beautiful!

Copyright © 2009 Captain Crafter All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.