3

Challenge #17, Here's My Creations.

Posted by Captain Crafter on 11:05 AM


I am very pleased, and thankful to see that many stampers are doing my challenges.

I did two cards for this weeks challenge #17, one is meant for a girls birthday and the second is a thinking of you card. In the first card I used Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery and Regal Rose card stock. The best thing I like about this card is the background stamp which I found at my local dollar store. Some of the daisies are darker from me using a Gelly Roll Glaze pen. You can't really tell from the picture, but the glaze does gives a shiny effect. Some of the other fun things I did to this card were using my white gel pen to add dots around the pink panther, and I used my round tab punch to make the brackets.

On my second card I decided to use the Trees Three set because its a set I really like, but never use as much as I would like to. I used Wild Wasabi, Kraft and Ivory card stock. Since I used the Trees Three set the card looked like it was meant to be a thinking of you card. I really like this card more and I think it turned out better than the first one.

I hope you enjoyed this challenge and look back soon for the next one.

|

3 Comments


Love the Thinking of You card!


I was wondering when you were going to post your creations. Look great!


Love the sketch and the card you made... like the circle... TFS!

Copyright © 2009 Captain Crafter All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.